1995-1998 Eagle Talon O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 2.0L Turbo1AEOS00091
- Location: Upstream
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG312
- OE # MD313819
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (37.8 Inches)
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part number: MD313819
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1995-1996 Mitsubishi Diamante O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.0L Rear
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1997-1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for L4 2.4L California Emissions
Part #: 1AEOS00091
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.