1997-1999 Nissan Altima O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream1AEOS00078
- Location: Downstream
This part replaces:
- OE # 226905E410, 226A06P104
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG452
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (11.75 Inches)
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 226905E410, 226A06P104, 22690 5E 410, 226A0 6P 104
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2001 Infiniti Q45 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream
- 1997-1998 Nissan 200SX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 1.6L
- 1996-1998 Nissan 240SX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream
- 1996 Nissan Altima O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream (Built After 2/01/96 Production Date)
- 1997-1999 Nissan Altima O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream
- 1997-1999 Nissan Sentra O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 1.6L
Part #: 1AEOS00078
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.