1993-1995 Geo Prizm O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 1.6L (excluding California Emissions)1AEOS00067
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG361
- OE # 94854938, 8946529415,
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (14.8 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 2 wire configuration
- Flange style
- includes gasket
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 94854938, 8946529415, 8946519405
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1995 Geo Prizm O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 1.6L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1994-1995 Toyota Celica O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for L4 1.8L
- 1993-1995 Toyota Corolla O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 1.6L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1992-1994 Toyota Paseo O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 1.5L
- 1995 Toyota Paseo O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 1.5L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1991-1993 Toyota Previa O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for L4 2.4L
- 1994-1996 Toyota Previa O2 Oxygen Sensor DOWNSTREAM for L4 2.4L (excluding Supercharged Models)
- 1991-1994 Toyota Tercel O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 1.5L
Part #: 1AEOS00067
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.