2002-2003 Saturn Vue Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L1AEOS00062-541933
This part replaces:
- OE # 99660613801
- Standard Motor Products SG1098
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (22.6 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 99660613801, 996 606 13 801, 93186115, 24402860, 24402859, 12571768
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Buick Rendezvous Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-2004 Cadillac CTS Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-2004 Cadillac CTS Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2004-2005 Porsche 911 Downstream Carrera GT O2 Oxygen Sensor for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2004-2005 Porsche 911 Downstream GT2 O2 Oxygen Sensor for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2006-2010 Saab 9-3 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.8L
- 2002-2003 Saturn Vue Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2002-2003 Saturn Vue Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AEOS00062
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.