2009-2010 Toyota Corolla O2 Oxygen Sensor (Air / Fuel Ratio) Upstream for L4 1.8L1AEOS00052
- Location: Upstream
- Part Type: Air / Fuel Ratio
This part replaces:
- OE # 8946702020
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG1753
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (14.8")
Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
Wide Range Air / Fuel Ratio
- Wide Range Air / Fuel Ratio
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8946702020, 89467 02020
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2010 Pontiac Vibe O2 Oxygen Sensor (Air / Fuel Ratio) Upstream for L4 1.8L
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla O2 Oxygen Sensor (Air / Fuel Ratio) Upstream for L4 1.8L (Engine ID 1ZZFE)
- 2009-2010 Toyota Corolla O2 Oxygen Sensor (Air / Fuel Ratio) Upstream for L4 1.8L
- 2006-2010 Toyota Matrix O2 Oxygen Sensor (Air / Fuel Ratio) Upstream for L4 1.8L
Part #: 1AEOS00052
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.