2002-2004 Chrysler 300M O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for V6 3.5L1AEOS00049
- Location: Upstream
This part replaces:
- OE # 4606555AA, AC, 5033758AA
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG1824
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (14.8")
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4606555AA, 4606555AC, 5033758AA, 4606555 AA, 4606555 AC, 5033758 AA
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2004 Chrysler 300M O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2004 Chrysler Concorde O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for V6 2.7L
- 2002-2004 Chrysler Concorde O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for V6 3.5L
- 2001-2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2004 Dodge Intrepid O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for V6 3.5L
- 2002-2004 Dodge Intrepid O2 Oxygen Sensor UPSTREAM for V6 2.7L
Part #: 1AEOS00049
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.