2000-2005 Acura NSX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream Rear1AEOS00048
This part replaces:
- OE # 36542PR7A51
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG1861
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (18.7")
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36542PR7A51, 36542 PR7 A51
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
- 2000-2005 Acura NSX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream Rear
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 2.3L (excluding EX Models)
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic EX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for L4 1.7L
Part #: 1AEOS00048
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.