2004-2006 Acura TL Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L1AEOS00038
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG1848
- OE # 36531PR7003
- OE # 36531PCX000
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (23.4 inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36531PR7003, 36531PCX000, 36531 PR7 003, 36531 PCX 000
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to fail an emission test or run poorly then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2003 Acura CL Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2001-2002 Acura MDX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L
- 2000-2005 Acura NSX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2004-2006 Acura TL Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2005-2008 Honda Pilot Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000 Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2004-2007 Saturn Vue Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AEOS00038
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.