1998-2000 Dodge Avenger DOWNSTREAM Rear Bank Oxygen O2 Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions1AEOS00007-669646
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1818
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor
- as listed per application
- Four pin, 4 wire configuration
- Length: 21.9 inches
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2000 Chrysler Sebring DOWNSTREAM Rear Bank Oxygen O2 Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions
- 1998-2000 Dodge Avenger DOWNSTREAM Rear Bank Oxygen O2 Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions
- 1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee UPSTREAM Oxygen O2 Sensor for L6 4.0L
Part #: 1AEOS00007
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates