1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee UPSTREAM Oxygen O2 Sensor for L6 4.0L1AEOS00007
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1818
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor
- as listed per application
- Four pin, 4 wire configuration
- Length: 21.9 inches
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
- 1998-2000 Chrysler Sebring DOWNSTREAM Rear Bank Oxygen O2 Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions
- 1998-2000 Dodge Avenger DOWNSTREAM Rear Bank Oxygen O2 Sensor for V6 2.5L California Emissions
- 1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee UPSTREAM Oxygen O2 Sensor for L6 4.0L
Part #: 1AEOS00007
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.