1988-1990 Nissan Pulsar Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00097-525763
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 54618D5010
- OE # 5461850Y00
- Moog K9543
This replacement sway bar link kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1998 Nissan 200SX Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1987-1988 Nissan 300ZX Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1990-1995 Nissan Axxess Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1985-1994 Nissan Maxima Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1988-1990 Nissan Pulsar Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1985-2006 Nissan Sentra Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00097
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates