2002-2006 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm Pair (excluding SE-R)1ASFK00187
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-529,520-530
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include both bushings and the ball joints
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54500-F4600, 54501-F4600, 54500F4600, 54501F4600
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm Pair (Built After 3/01/01 Production Date) (excluding SE)
- 2002-2006 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm Pair (excluding SE-R)
Part #: 1ASFK00187
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.