2001-2001 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm Pair (Built After 3/01/01 Production Date) (excluding SE)1ASFK00187
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-529,520-530
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include both bushings and the ball joints
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54500-F4600, 54501-F4600, 54500F4600, 54501F4600
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
- 2001 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm Pair (Built After 3/01/01 Production Date) (excluding SE)
- 2002-2006 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm Pair (excluding SE-R)
Part #: 1ASFK00187
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates