1991-1993 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 1.6L Driver Side (excluding VIN Code 3N1)1ASLF00019
This part replaces:
- Dorman 520-525
- Hollander 512-58238BL
- OE # 5450152Y70
This replacement Front Lower Control Arm for your Nissan Sentra and NX is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver's Side) Front Lower control arm
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54501-69Y10, 54501-52Y10, 54501-52Y70, 5450169Y10, 5450152Y10, 5450152Y70
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1991-1992 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
- 1991-1993 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 1.6L Driver Side (excluding VIN Code 3N1)
- 1994 Nissan Sentra Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1995-1996 Nissan Sentra 2 Door Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.