2009-2010 Nissan Murano Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASLF00405
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 512-50416L
- Dorman 521-727
- OE # 545011AT0B
- OE # 545011AA1A
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54501-1AA1A, 54501-1AT0B, 545011AA1A, 545011AT0B
- Includes ball joint
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2009-2010 Nissan Murano Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2011-2012 Nissan Murano 4 Door Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2012 Nissan Murano Convertible Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Built After 11/11 Production Date)
- 2013 Nissan Murano Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00405
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates