1998-2004 Nissan Frontier Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair1AWRK00099
- Window Options: with Motor
- Operation: Power
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement power window regulators with motors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good shape again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Power operation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 80721-3S500, 80731-7B405, 80720-3S500, 80730-7B405, 807213S500, 807317B405, 807203S500, 807307B405
- Include power window motors
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These window regulators make great replacements and have good cost savings over dealer units.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money,and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry off the screw cover from the mirror base trim panel with a flat blade screwdriver
- Remove the Phillips head screw from the door handle
- Remove the Phillips screw from the door pull
- Pull off the armrest
- Remove the Phillips screw underneath the armrest
- Remove the Phillips screw from the mirror base trim panel
- Pull off the door pull panel
- Disconnect the window switch wiring harnesses
- Remove the Phillips screw behind the door pull
- Pull the door panel off by hand
- Remove the two Phillips screws from the door panel bracket
- Carefully peel back the watershield
Removing the Window Regulator
- Remove the four 10mm bolts from the window regulator plate
- Remove the two 10mm bolts that hold the window to the regulator
- Lift the window by hand
- Pull the window out of the door
- Disconnect the window motor wiring harness
- Remove three of the four 10mm bolts from the window regulator
- Loosen the remaining 10mm bolt from the regulator
- Remove the three 10mm bolts from the window motor
- Pull the regulator out of the door
Installing the New Window Regulator
- Start one bolt into the new regulator
- Slide the new regulator into the door
- Hang the regulator in place by its bolt
- Hang the motor by its tabs
- Pull the wiring harness through its cavity
- Start the three remaining 10mm regulator bolts
- Start the three 10mm bolts into the window motor
- Tighten the seven 10mm bolts
- Feed the window into the door starting at the front
- Lower the window onto the regulator
- Insert the two 10mm bolts that hold the window to the regulator
- Connect the window motor wiring harness
- Clip the window motor wiring harness into place
- Put the regulator plate into place
- Insert the four 10mm bolts into the regulator plate
Reinstalling the Door Panel
- Put the watershield into place
- Put the door panel bracket into place
- Insert the two Phillips screws into the door panel bracket
- Lift the door panel into place
- Pull the wiring harnesses through their cavities
- Push in the door panel clips
- Insert the Phillips screw into the door handle
- Insert the Phillips screw behind the door pull
- Insert the Phillips screw behind the arm rest
- Insert the Phillips screw into the mirror base trim piece
- Push on the screw cover in the mirror base trim piece
- Connect the window switch wiring harnesses
- Push the door pull panel into place
- Push the arm rest panel into place
- Insert the Phillips screw into the door pull
How-to Video:(08:14 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- 10mm Wrench
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair
Part #: 1AWRK00099
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates