2000-2003 Nissan Xterra O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.3L1AEOS00101-559152
- Location: Downstream
This part replaces:
- OE # 226A14S100, 226A14S101, 226A14S102,226A14S103
- Standard Motor Products SG968
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (45 Inches)
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- 4 terminal configuration
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2003 Nissan Frontier O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.3L
- 2000-2003 Nissan Xterra O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.3L
Part #: 1AEOS00101
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.