2000-2004 Nissan Xterra Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00194
This part replaces:
- OE # 54501-8Z400
- OE # 54501-9Z510
- OE # 54501-9Z555
- OE # 54501-8B550
- OE # 54501-8B525
- OE # 54500-9Z510
- OE # 54500-8B525
- OE # 54500-9Z555
- OE # 54500-8Z400
- OE # 54500-8B550
This replacement ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-1999 Nissan Frontier 4WD Front Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000 Nissan Frontier 4WD Front Ball Joint for L4 2.4L Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2004 Nissan Frontier Front Ball Joint for V6 3.3L Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBJ00194
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates