1986-1997 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup Front Upper Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01132
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement upper ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4011001625, 4011001G25, 40110B9500, 40110T3060, 40110T60000, 40110T6025, 40110V0100, 40110T30606025
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1986-1997 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1980-1986 Nissan D720 Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder Front Upper Ball Joint Pair