2007-2010 Nissan Altima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01186
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include ball joints & bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54500-JA00B, 54501-JA00B, 54500JA00B, 54501JA00B
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2010 Nissan Altima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2007-2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01186
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates