2007-2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid Front Premium Posi Ceramic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit1ABFS00127-499757
- Brake Pad Friction Material: Ceramic
- Brake Pad Bonding Type: Premium Posi
This front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Come as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 40206JA00A, 40206-JA00A, 40206JA00B, 40206-JA00B
- Brake Pad Set
- Premium Posi Ceramic Enhanced Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece FRONT brake pad set
- Direct replacement
This front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of a dealer kit.
Premium Positive Molded Brake Pads Features and Benefits:
- The very same manufacturing process the original equipment manufacturers use
- High density friction material for long pad life
- Less resin content virtually eliminates brake fade and glazing
- Reduced dusting for both Ceramic and Semi-metallic materials
- Quality multi-layered shims and pad chamfering provide smooth and quiet braking
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2012 Nissan Altima Front Premium Posi Ceramic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit
- 2013-2014 Nissan Altima S-Coupe Front Premium Posi Ceramic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit
- 2007-2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid Front Premium Posi Ceramic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit
Part #: 1ABFS00127
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.