1972-1974 Chevy Chevy II Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning1AIDC00036
Our New vacuum formed plastic dash caps are a great solution. They are designed to easily install over dry, cracked and faded originals. When properly installed they look great and are very hard to tell from original.
- Fits upper section of dash only
- Material - Laminated with a UV resistant material
- Flexibility - Made from a versatile plastic that allows almost rubber like flexibility.
- Finish - Dull Sheen to minimize glare
- Grain - Matches your original
- Comes with adhesive and installation instructions
- Made in the USA
Molded in Black. Customer can paint to match. We recommend SEM brand vinyl paints.
This interior replacement dash pad cap is a breakthrough for the aftermarket and is perfect for any auto or truck restoration project! When properly installed they look great and it is very hard to tell the difference.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1972-1974 Buick Apollo Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning
- 1972-1974 Chevy Chevy II Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning
- 1972-1974 Chevy Nova Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning
- 1972-1974 Olds Omega Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning
- 1972-1974 Pontiac Ventura Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning
- 1974 Pontiac Ventura/74GTO Molded Dash Pad Cover for Models with Air Conditioning
Part #: 1AIDC00036
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.