1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L1AERK00149
- Quantity: Set of 3
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Ignition Coil Set Includes
- (1) - LH (Driver Side) Ignition Coil
- (1) - RH (Passenger Side) Ignition Coil
- (1) - Center Mounted Ignition Coil
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MD314582, MD314583
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
This coil set is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 3 (complete set).
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L
- 1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.0L
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil (Set of 3) (Set of 3) for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AERK00149
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates