1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L Center or Passenger Side1AECI00209
This part replaces:
- OE # MD314583
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-196
- HOLLANDER 610-58495
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- (1) - Ignition Coil
- Replacement for RH (Passenger Side) or Center Mounted Coil
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: MD314583
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- For #1,#2,#4,#5 Cylinders
- Does NOT replace LH (Driver Side) #3, #6 Cylinder Ignition Coil
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil Center or Passenger Side
- 1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L Center or Passenger Side
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L Center or Passenger Side
Part #: 1AECI00209
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates