1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil Center or Passenger Side1AECI00209
This part replaces:
- OE # MD314583
- Standard Motor Products UF-196
- Hollander 610-58495
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- (1) - Ignition Coil
- Replacement for RH (Passenger Side) or Center Mounted Coil
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: MD314583
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- For #1,#2,#4,#5 Cylinders
- Does NOT replace LH (Driver Side) #3, #6 Cylinder Ignition Coil
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil Center or Passenger Side
- 1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L Center or Passenger Side
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L Center or Passenger Side
Part #: 1AECI00209
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.