1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L Center & Passenger Side Pair1AERK00148-527458
- Quantity: Pair
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil Set features the following specifications:
- (2) - Ignition Coils
- Replacements for RH (Passenger Side) & Center Mounted Coils
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: MD314583
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
- For #1,#2,#4,#5 Cylinders
- Do NOT replace LH (Driver Side) #3, #6 Cylinder Ignition Coil
These coils are for a distributorless application. Sold as a RH & Center PAIR. For a complete set please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil Center & Passenger Side Pair
- 1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L Center & Passenger Side Pair
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L Center & Passenger Side Pair
Part #: 1AERK00148
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates