1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.0L1AECI00210-527461
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-58496
- OE # MD314582
- Standard Motor Products UF-197
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- LH (Driver Side)
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: MD314582
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
Replacement for LH (Driver Side) #3, #6 Cylinder Ignition Coil only
- Does NOT replace RH (Passenger Side) or Center Mounted #1,#2,#4,#5 Cylinders Ignition Coil
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.5L
- 1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.0L
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.5L