1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.5L1AECI00210
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-197
- OE # MD314582
- HOLLANDER 610-58496
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- LH (Driver Side)
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: MD314582
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
Replacement for LH (Driver Side) #3, #6 Cylinder Ignition Coil only
- Does NOT replace RH (Passenger Side) or Center Mounted #1,#2,#4,#5 Cylinders Ignition Coil
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Montero Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.5L
- 1997-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.0L
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ignition Coil Driver Side for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AECI00210
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.