1991-1994 Chevy Caprice Power Heated Mirror Passenger Side1AMRE00145
- Operation: Power
- Side Location: Passenger Side
- Mirror Options: Heated
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 128-2044R
- OE # 10113762
- DORMAN 955-129
- PARTSLINK GM1321118
This replacement mirror is just what you need to get your GM car in good looking form again!
This mirror features the following specifications:
- RH (passenger's side)
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Non folding
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best
fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
Dealer list ~ $250.00
This GM car mirror makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
- This mirror is designed to replace an original mirror with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, there is a possibility that this mirror may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1994 Buick Roadmaster Power Heated Mirror Passenger Side
- 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Power Heated Mirror Passenger Side
- 1991-1994 Chevy Caprice Power Heated Mirror Passenger Side
- 1994 Chevy Impala SS Power Heated Mirror Passenger Side
- 1991-1992 Olds Custom Cruiser Power Heated Mirror Passenger Side
Part #: 1AMRE00145
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.