Mirror Pair - 1AMRP013501AMRP01350
- Mirror options: Towing
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
Bolt-on and plug-in NO modification necessary for trucks with power or power heated mirrors.
Heavy Duty style mirrors that fit 1999-02* Silverado, Sierra ,Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon and Yukon XL. These mirrors have the rugged and cool dual arm angular look. The dual arms manually extend out 4 inches to help keep an eye on your trailer. They also feature a split view. A nice big 8x7 flat mirror on top lets you see just about everything. To cover the blind spots the lower mirror is a 3X7 wide angle.
- Comes as a Pair
- Correct large washer nuts included. (Originals can be used if desired)
- Power main mirror
- Plugs in to your existing harness
- Heated (works with your rear window defrost just like the original)
- Manually telescoping mirrors
- Manually adjusted lower convex mirrors
- Makes a great upgrade to any GM truck that will be towing trailers
If your truck had the signal light in the mirror and/or the puddle light these mirrors will still mount and plug in as original but do not support these options.
The telescoping body of these mirrors are similar to the towing mirrors found on 2007-08 new body style trucks. The base and electrical plugs for these mirrors will match your 1999-02 model.
These mirrors are manually telescoping with electric movement on the main mirror glass. They are also heated.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the old side mirror
- Pry off the corner trim on the inside of the door.
- Unplug the wiring harness.
- Unbolt the three 10 mm bolts using your socket and ratchet.
Install the new side mirror
- Mount the side mirror and bolt into place.
- Plug in the wiring harness.
- Clip on the corner trim.
How-to Video:(05:24 min)
- Socket Extensions
- 10mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 1999-2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 3500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2000-2002 Chevy Suburban 1500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2000-2002 Chevy Suburban 2500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2000 Chevy Tahoe (excluding V8 5.7L) Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 Chevy Tahoe Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 2500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 3500 Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2000 GMC Yukon (excluding V8 5.7L) Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2001-2002 GMC Yukon Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
- 2000-2002 GMC Yukon XL Power Heated Towing Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP01350
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.