2011-2012 Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair1AMRP00902
- Mirror options: Towing
- Operation: Power
- Mirror options: Manual - Folding
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
- Mirror options: Flip-Up
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Flip-Up Style
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 82210941
- Injection molded black textured plastic housing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
These mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over the dealer unit.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Using a flat blade screwdriver pry the screw panel from behind the door handle.
- Remove the Phillips screw from behind the handle.
- Pry out the door handle bezel.
- Pull the triangle panel by the mirror, off.
- Remove the six T20 clips from the door panel. Twist the center counterclockwise and pull the pin out.
- Pull carefully around the door panel to release the clips.
- Lift the door panel up and off.
- Push under the switch panel and pop it up and out. Disconnect the harnesses.
- Remove the panel and set it aside.
Removing the Mirror
- Disconnect the harnesses that go to the side mirror.
- Remove the clip.
- Remove the 10mm nuts securing the mirror.
- Pull the mirror firmly off.
Replacing the Mirror
- Put the mirror in place. Run the harness back through the door.
- Replace the top nut first and then the other 10mm nut.
- Plug the harness in.
Reinstalling the Door Panel
- Line up the door panel and run the harnesses through the panel.
- Push it into place.
- Replace the door handle bezel.
- Replace the screw and cap.
- Replace the triangle panel above the door panel.
- Plug in and press down the switch panel.
- Replace the T20 screws and pins back into the door.
How-to Video:(09:58 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- T20 Torx Driver
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair
- 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair
- 2011-2012 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair
- 2011-2012 Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair
- 2011-2012 Ram 3500 Truck Power Heated Manual - Folding Flip-Up Towing Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00902
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.