1989-1996 Buick Regal Mirror Pair Power for Models with 4-1/2" Mounting Base1AMRP00756
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 955-122,955-123
- OE # 10188119
- OE # 10280286
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
These mirrors feature the following specifications:
- Includes Both LH (Driver's Side) & RH (Passenger's Side)
- Power operation - Moves by using a button
- Direct replacement for 4 1/2" (117mm) mounting base
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10188119, 10280286
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Non folding
- Do not include the appliques (the parts between the mirrors and the doors)
Please note: There are 2 mirrors offered by GM depending on the distance between mounting studs. One has 4 1/2" (117mm) mounting base and the other has 4 1/4" (110mm). The mirror we are selling is the 4 1/2" (117mm). The measurement is taken across the mounting surface of base (not applique), from the lower point on the straight edge to the longest distance across.
These mirrors are designed to replace the factory GM mirrors and will install just as the originals do. They make great replacements that have good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1996 Buick Regal Mirror Pair Power for Models with 4-1/2" Mounting Base
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Mirror Pair Power for Models with 4-1/2" Mounting Base
Part #: 1AMRP00756
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.