1999-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 Mirror Power Pair1AMRP00561
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement GM SUV or pickup truck mirror set is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power Operation
- Injected molded Black Textured Finish plastic housings
- Folding - Can lay flat against the doors
- Sail mount design - Mount in the corners of the doors
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This GM mirror set makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Remove the door panel
- For more detailed instructions, see the S10 door panel removal video.
Remove the side mirror
- Remove the rubber seal plugs.
- Unbolt the three 10 mm nuts.
- Make sure not to drop the nuts down into the door.
- Disconnect the wiring harness
- Remove the side mirror
Install the new side mirror
- Bolt the wiring harness in.
- Bolt the three nuts on using your socket and ratchet.
- Replace the rubber seal plugs.
- Re-install the door panel.
How-to Video:(07:08 min)
- Cloth Rags
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- 7mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
- Window Crank Removal Tool
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2005 Chevy Blazer S10 Mirror Power Pair
- 1999-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup Mirror Power Pair
- 1999-2000 GMC Envoy Mirror Power Pair
- 1999-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 Mirror Power Pair
- 1998-2004 GMC S-15 Sonoma Mirror Power Pair
- 1999-2001 Olds Bravada Mirror Power Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00561
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates