2000-2002 Chrysler Neon Manual Fixed Mirror Pair1AMRP00099
- Operation: Manual
- Mirror options: Fixed
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Manual operation
- Fixed (Non Folding)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4783561AG, 4783560AG
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These mirrors make great replacements and have good cost savings over dealer parts.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the Door Panel
- Pry up the switch panel and disconnect the harnesses.
- Remove the screws in the door pull cup, behind the door handle, and around the door panel.
- Using a putty knife pry out the clips around the door panel.
- Lift the door panel up and off the door.
- Pry the door cable free.
- Disconnect the lock cable.
- Disconnect the harness.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Pry out the clip holding the harness to the door.
- Pull the harness clip free.
- Disconnect the clip.
- Remove the 8mm nut in the door jam.
- Pull back the water shield.
- Remove the two nuts securing the mirror.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Run the mirror harness through the door.
- Line up the mirror and press it into place.
- Replace the three nuts.
- Press the water shield back into place.
- Push the harness clip back into the door.
- Reconnect the harness.
- Push the connector clip back against the door.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect the harness to the door panel.
- Reconnect the door handle and lock cables.
- Line up the door panel and push it into place.
- Push around the door to activate the clips.
- Reconnect the switch panel and press it into place.
- Replace the screws in the door panel.
How-to Video:(04:53 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 8mm Socket
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2000-2002 Chrysler Neon Manual Fixed Mirror Pair
- 2000-2005 Dodge Neon Manual Fixed Mirror Pair
- 2000 Plymouth Neon Manual Fixed Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00099
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.