1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Mirror Power Pair1AMRP00060
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement pair of mirrors is just what you need to get your Dodge Intrepid or Chrysler Concorde in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power operation
- Sail style design - mount in the corners of the doors
- Direct replacements
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Satin finish but can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does not have memory function
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This Dodge Intrepid or Chrysler Concorde mirror pair makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry open the trap doors behind the door handle and in the pull cup.
- Pry out the speaker cover.
- Pry off the triangular trim panel.
- Remove the ten Phillips screws securing the door panel.
- Pull the door panel out to release the clips.
- Lift the door panel up and off.
- Disconnect the harnesses and cables from the door panel.
- Pry the harness clips from the door panel.
- Pull back the top corner of the water shield.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the two Phillips screws securing the mirror.
- Remove the two 8mm nuts.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the harness through the door.
- Line up the mirror and push it into place.
- Replace the two 8mm nuts and the two Phillips screws.
- Reconnect the mirror harness.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Replace the water shield.
- Reconnect all of the harnesses and cables to the back of the door panel.
- Put the door panel up on to the window sill and over the lock. Line up the pins.
- Push the pins in around the door panel.
- Replace the three bottom Phillips screws first. Then replace the other Phillips screws.
- Replace the triangular panel bracket and the panel itself.
- Replace the speaker cover.
How-to Video:(11:04 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 8mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2001 Chrysler 300M Mirror Pair Power
- 1998-2004 Chrysler Concorde Mirror Power Pair
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Mirror Power Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00060
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates