1982-1996 Olds Ciera Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side1AMRE00405
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Operation: Manual Remote
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 128-2004L
- PARTSLINK GM1320202
- OE # 20247123
This replacement GM Manual Remote Mirror is just what you need to get your GM in good looking form again!
This new, aftermarket replacement GM Manual Remote Mirror assembly features the following specifications:
- LH (driver's side)
- Manual remote mirror - adjust mirror through a joystick
- 100% factory inspected
- Non-heated mirror
- Non folding
- Black painted cast metal housing
- Direct replacement mirror
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality car mirrors on the market. We have researched other auto mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket rear view and side mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation auto mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This GM Manual Remote Mirror makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer auto mirror.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1982-1996 Buick Century Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1983-1985 Buick Skylark Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1982-1990 Chevy Celebrity Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1983-1985 Chevy Citation Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1982-1996 Olds Ciera Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1983-1984 Olds Omega Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1982-1991 Pontiac 6000 Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
- 1983-1984 Pontiac Phoenix Manual Remote Mirror Driver Side
Part #: 1AMRE00405
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.