2003-2003 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Sedan Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair1AWRK00610
- Operation: Power
This part replaces:
- OE # 2117300346,2117300446
These replacement Window Regulators are just what you need to get your vehicle in good shape again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR DOORS
- Do NOT include the power window motors
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2117300346, 211 730 03 46, 2117300446, 211 730 04 46
- Fits 211 body types as listed
- Power operation
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These Window Regulators make good replacements and have substantial cost savings over the dealer units.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation tips helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure the cables and all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
1 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007 Mercedes Benz E280 Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2003 Mercedes Benz E320 Sedan Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2004-2009 Mercedes Benz E320 Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2006-2009 Mercedes Benz E350 Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2003 Mercedes Benz E500 Sedan Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2004-2009 Mercedes Benz E500 Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2003 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Sedan Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2004-2006 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
- 2007-2009 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Window Regulator Power (without Motor) Rear Door Pair
Part #: 1AWRK00610
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates