1990-1991 Mercedes Benz 350SDL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side1AWRG00542-363275
- Operation: Power
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Regulator Option: without Motor
This part replaces:
- Hollander 135-58062L
- OE # 1267300946
- Dorman 740-454
- LH (Driver Side) REAR DOOR
- Replaces dealer part number: 1267300946, 126 730 09 46
- Scissors style
- 100% mechanically tested prior to leaving the factory
- Fits 126 Body Type *
- Motor is not included
- Buyer will need to reuse original power window motor
*Please note: To determine your body chassis number or body type of your Mercedes, please see your vehicles chassis & engine data plate. This plate can be located in many different areas depending on which car you have. If you do not know how to find this plate, please consult your owners manual. If you do not have your owners manual, please call your local dealer with the above part number to see if this window regulator will fit your car. This regulator is for the Mercedes Benz 126 body chassis as listed.
Please Note: This window regulator is designed to work with factory style motors only. Due to variations in aftermarket designs, replacement motors may not have the correct gear style.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money, and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1981-1985 Mercedes Benz 300SD Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1986-1987 Mercedes Benz 300SDL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1988-1991 Mercedes Benz 300SE Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1988-1991 Mercedes Benz 300SEL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1991 Mercedes Benz 350SD Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1990-1991 Mercedes Benz 350SDL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1984-1985 Mercedes Benz 380SE Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1981-1983 Mercedes Benz 380SEL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1986-1991 Mercedes Benz 420SEL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1984-1985 Mercedes Benz 500SEL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
- 1986-1991 Mercedes Benz 560SEL Power Window Regulator without Motor Rear Driver Side
Part #: 1AWRG00542
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.