1977-1978 Mercedes Benz 230 Window Regulator Front Driver Side Power (without Motor)1AWRG00867-366413
- Operation: Power
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 125-58140L
- OE # 1237202746
- Dorman 740-456
This replacement manual window regulator is just what you need to get your Mercedes Benz W123 Type in good shape again!
This power window regulator without motor features the following specifications:
- LH (Driver Side) FRONT DOOR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1237202746, 123 720 27 46
- Fits 123 body types as listed
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does not include motor. Buyer will need to reuse original motor
This Mercedes Benz W123 Type power window regulator without motor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation tips helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure the cables and all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
Please Note: This window regulator is designed to work with factory style motors only. Due to variations in aftermarket designs, replacement motors may not have the correct gear style.
- 1977-1978 Mercedes Benz 230 Window Regulator Front Driver Side Power (without Motor)
- 1977-1983 Mercedes Benz 240D Window Regulator Front Driver Side Power (without Motor)
- 1977-1981 Mercedes Benz 280 Window Regulator Front Driver Side Power (without Motor)
- 1977-1985 Mercedes Benz 300D Window Regulator Front Driver Side Power (without Motor)
- 1979-1985 Mercedes Benz 300TD Window Regulator Front Driver Side Power (without Motor)
Part #: 1AWRG00867
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates