1999-1999 Mercedes Benz ML430 (Built After 6/01/99 Production Date) Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side1AWRG01288
- Operation: Power
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 125-58670L, 617-58603L
- OE # 163 820 27 42
- OE # 163 720 11 46
This replacement power window regulator with motor is just what you need to get your Mercedes Benz ML Class in good shape again!
This power window regulator with motor features the following specifications:
- LH (driver's side) FRONT DOOR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 163 720 11 46, 163 820 27 42, 1637201146, 1638202742
- Fits 163 body types as listed
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Includes window motor as shown
Note: For 1999 models that require a production date, you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on
This Mercedes Benz ML Class power window regulator with motor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation tips helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure the cables and all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999 Mercedes Benz ML320 (Built After 6/01/99 Production Date) Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
- 2000-2003 Mercedes Benz ML320 Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
- 2003-2005 Mercedes Benz ML350 Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
- 1999 Mercedes Benz ML430 (Built After 6/01/99 Production Date) Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
- 2000-2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
- 2002-2005 Mercedes Benz ML500 Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
- 2000-2003 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Driver Side
Part #: 1AWRG01288
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.