2003-2004 Mercedes Benz ML350 Tail Light Passenger Side1ALTL01187
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- PARTSLINK MB2801106
- HOLLANDER 166-59365AR
- OE # 163 820 24 64
This replacement Tail light is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
This tail lamp features the following specifications:
- RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 163 820 24 64, 1638202464
- Includes lens & Housing only
- Does not include bulb holder
- Buyer will need to reuse original bulb holder
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Direct replacement
Non Tinted Lens
- Will fit models with Tinted Lens
This tail light makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
- 2002-2003 Mercedes Benz ML320 Tail Light Passenger Side
- 2003-2004 Mercedes Benz ML350 Tail Light Passenger Side
- 2005 Mercedes Benz ML350 Tail Light Passenger Side for Models with Non Tinted Lens
- 2002-2004 Mercedes Benz ML500 Tail Light Passenger Side
- 2005 Mercedes Benz ML500 Tail Light Passenger Side for Models with Non Tinted Lens
- 2002-2003 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG Tail Light Passenger Side
Part #: 1ALTL01187
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.