1996-1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01137
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Sway Bar Links at Torsion Bars
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 210 320 36 89, 210 320 37 89, 2103203689, 2103203789
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1996-1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1996-2003 Mercedes Benz E320 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1997 Mercedes Benz E420 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1998-2002 Mercedes Benz E430 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Front Sway Bar Link Pair