1996-1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side1ASSL00178
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 2103203689
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Sway Bar Link at Torsion Bar
- Replaces dealer part number: 210 320 36 89, 2103203689
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1996-2003 Mercedes Benz E320 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1997 Mercedes Benz E420 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1998-2002 Mercedes Benz E430 Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Front Sway Bar Link Driver Side
Part #: 1ASSL00178
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.