1998-1999 Mercedes Benz CL600 Ignition Coil1AECI00203-526869
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-58458
- OE # 000 158 72 03
- Standard Motor Products UF-352
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 000 158 72 03, 0001587203
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. For a complete set please see our other listings.
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-1999 Mercedes Benz CL500 Ignition Coil
- 1998-1999 Mercedes Benz CL600 Ignition Coil
- 1997 Mercedes Benz E420 Ignition Coil
- 1996-1999 Mercedes Benz S420 Ignition Coil
- 1996-1999 Mercedes Benz S500 Ignition Coil
- 1996-1999 Mercedes Benz S600 Ignition Coil
- 1996-1998 Mercedes Benz SL500 Ignition Coil
- 1996-2002 Mercedes Benz SL600 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00203
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.