1993-1993 Mercedes Benz 300E Ignition Coil1AECI00080-685240
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-58500
- Hollander 610-58303
- OE # 0001500280, 0221506444, 0221506445, 0001587003, 0001500088, E537A
- Standard Motor Products UF137T
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Mercedes Body Chassis types as listed:
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993 Mercedes Benz 300CE Ignition Coil
- 1993 Mercedes Benz 300E Ignition Coil
- 1993 Mercedes Benz 300TE Ignition Coil
- 1997-2000 Mercedes Benz C230 Ignition Coil
- 1994-1997 Mercedes Benz C280 Ignition Coil
- 1995-1997 Mercedes Benz C36 AMG Ignition Coil
- 1994-1997 Mercedes Benz E320 Ignition Coil
- 1994-1999 Mercedes Benz S320 Ignition Coil
- 1994-1997 Mercedes Benz SL320 Ignition Coil
- 1997-2000 Mercedes Benz SLK230 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00080
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.