2001-2004 Mercedes Benz SLK230 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.3L (Supercharged) (SET of 4)1AERK00038
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 4 coils. Enough for one 4 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 000 150 17 80, 0001501780, 000-150-28-80, 0001502880
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Mercedes 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.3L (Supercharged)
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 4. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.3L (Supercharged) (SET of 4)
- 2001-2004 Mercedes Benz SLK230 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.3L (Supercharged) (SET of 4)
Part #: 1AERK00038
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.