2001-2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00128
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- OE # 163 330 0135
This replacement lower ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 163 330 0135, 1633300135
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2001-2003 Mercedes Benz ML320 Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Mercedes Benz ML350 Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2002-2007 Mercedes Benz ML500 Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2003 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBJ00128
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates