2001-2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00737
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement lower ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 163 330 0135, 1633300135
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2001-2003 Mercedes Benz ML320 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2003-2005 Mercedes Benz ML350 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2002-2007 Mercedes Benz ML500 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2000-2003 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00737
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates