1999-2000 Mazda Protege Windshield Wiper Transmission1AWWT00086
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 621-54277
- DORMAN 602-600
- OE # BJ0E67360C
- OE # BJ0E67360A
Snow, ice, dirt, and dust can interfere or damage your windshield wipers and the motion transmission mechanism. A bent or damaged link can cause the wipers to not work or work incompletely. These parts will also cause an annoying squeaking when they wear out. In general replacing windshield wiper transmission parts is not difficult. This may vary on some applications. It requires basic tools and removal and installation of small body parts such as cowl vent grilles. This replacement wiper transmission arm may be just what you need to get your windshield wiper system working properly again.
- Complete assembly
- Replaces dealer part numbers: BJ0E 67 360A, BJ0E 67 360C, BJ0E67360A, BJ0E67360C
- Direct bolt on
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Stamped construction
This wiper transmission arm makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege Windshield Wiper Transmission
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege Windshield Wiper Transmission (excluding Cold Weather Package)
- 2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 Windshield Wiper Transmission (excluding Cold Weather Package)
Part #: 1AWWT00086
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates