2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 Power (Paint to Match) Mirror with 4 Speaker Stereo Pair1AMRP01191
- Operation: Power
- Colors: Paint to Match
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working condition again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power operation
Paint to Match Finish
- Can be painted by buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Replaces dealer part numbers: BJ0J 69 120 D PT, BJ0J 69 120 E PT, BJ0J 69 180 D PT, BJ0J 69 180 E PT, BJ0J69180DPT, BJ0J69180EPT, BJ0J69120DPT, BJ0J69120EPT
- Factory tested 100%
- Built to strict quality control standards
- NOT Heated
These mirrors make great replacements and have good cost savings over dealer mirrors.
Paint To Match Note:
Paint to match finish refers to a smooth, paintable surface. This item will be shipped unpainted, but ready for paint. Final preparation is suggested for better paint coverage and adhesion.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege Power (Paint to Match) Mirror Pair
- 2001 Mazda Protege Power (Paint to Match) Mirror Pair (excluding MP3 Models)
- 2002 Mazda Protege Power (Paint to Match) Mirror with 4 Speaker Stereo Pair
- 2003 Mazda Protege Sedan Power (Paint to Match) Mirror with 4 Speaker Stereo Pair (excluding MAZDASPEED Models)
- 2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 Power (Paint to Match) Mirror with 4 Speaker Stereo Pair
Part #: 1AMRP01191
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.